Wednesday 14 October 2009

Back in London

Rightyo!

I'm now back from South Africa.. what a trip! My mate Neil and I hired a car and self-drove around Kruger National Park. Unless you're on the Serengeti or similar, self-drive is the way to go. We saw so many cool things and weren't limited by someone else's schedule.

Anyway, I'll keep this short. I'm updating pics now, but it will take me a while to finish. Unlike South America, I did not shoot Raw + jpeg, or any kind of jpeg. I shot Raw the whole time which means I have to go in and edit the pics I'll upload.
The next blog post should be back to the big text stuff but also, lots of pics :)

I'll give you one teaser though.. On our last hour in the park, we stumbled across the one animal most people do NOT see, even those that live near the park and go monthly or yearly. And we saw TWO of them together! Beautiful cats.

The world's fastest land animal


Later

Adam

No comments: