Monday 28 September 2009

Where In The World, Is Adam Lawler?

.. London for now!

Well it's been just under three weeks since I've been back. And to be honest, it's only now that I'm feeling the come-down. Thinking back on the trip is a bit depressing at the moment.. I miss travelling and being on the road, and not knowing where we're going next.

BUT, as you can see from the new title of this blog, I'm not sitting still here. In fact, tomorrow I leave on another (shorter!) trip to the Kruger National Park in South Africa.
Fran is staying in Blighty and I'm going with a mate of mine who is also mad about wildlife photography. I reckon Fran would probably have gotten fed up with us after 2 hours, when the conversation turned to the precense of diffraction on APS-C sensors with a pixel density equal to or greater than the 50D..

..exactly

Anyway, I guess the answer to the come-down after travelling... is to keep travelling :D
And that is something I can definitely live with!

Bye for now - I will try an update this blog with pictures along the way, if I have a chance.

Adam

EDIT: Just to clarify (not big on image theft), the above banner picture is not mine. I took it from here:
http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/channel/3/extra/new/display/14305957
I'll remove it as soon as I get my own sunset pic!

No comments: